I met up with model Darien Willardson in the middle of New York City to find out what he loves about the holidays! Between all the holiday festivities and decorations, New York City is such a beautiful place to celebrate the holidays. Fun fact: Believe it or not, I was really excited that it was snowing in the background during our interview. What better way to feel swept away by the spirit of the holidays as the snowflakes start to fall?
In spirit of the holidays, I asked model Tony Liranzo 11 “Would You Rather” questions with a little holiday twist. Get ready! Get set!
Would you rather….
1. If you could hop into a time machine, would you rather experience a Christmas in the 1700’s or in the future in the 2100’s?
Definitely 1700’s. I want a Scrooge moment lol
2. Would you rather get a useful gift or a fun gift?
A fun gift
3. Would you rather model for an ugly holiday sweater collection or a holiday onesie collection?
Definitely an ugly holiday sweater collection.
4. Would you rather be an elf or a reindeer?
Reindeer, they have more fun
5. Would you rather build a snowman or have a snowball fight?
6. Would you rather buy a gift or make one?
7. Would you rather go sledding outdoors or drink hot cocoa indoors?
I like both… but I guess sledding outdoors.
8. Would you rather go to a VIP holiday concert featuring Britney Spears or go on tour with a random celebrity (you won’t know till you get there)?
VIP BRITNEY SPEARS CONCERT
9. Would you rather eat 100 potato latkes or 100 packs of Chanukah gelt?
100 potato latkes
10. Would you rather spend your winter break taking a skiing trip to the Poconos or a trip to the beach in Florida?
Trip to the beach!
11. Would you rather live in a Gingerbread House or on the Polar Express?
Gingerbread House so I can eat it!
Which is your favorite “would you rather” question? Share your thoughts with me in the comment section below! For more about model Tony, you can read about him here and follow model him through Instagram @tonynana.
Did you ever wonder what it’s like to celebrate the holidays in Australia? While it’s usually cold and snowy here in New York, it’s usually warm and sunny in Australia! Model Claudine Henningsen shared what she loves about the holiday and how she celebrates them.
How to celebrate the holidays Claudine style…
So… in Australia, it’s summer during the holidays! For us here it’s all about the sun, going to the beach, surfing, and catching with friends and family. For me personally, the festive feeling and the buzz of Christmas really starts with our yearly family Christmas Carols in the Park. It’s an amazing evening with loads of singing, live performances, awesome food trucks and huge fireworks.
Setting up the Christmas tree is also a really special tradition where my Mum, Dad, my brother Gabriel and I (even our dog Holly and cat Yoda), dance around the tree, sing, be silly and decorate the tree!
I love to spend the holiday time catching up with my brother, hanging out with friends, having sleepovers, and going shopping. I also love heading to the beach and pools, going to the movies, trampolining, being with my pets and spending “girl time” with my Mum.
New Years is usually a big group celebration. Sometimes we head to the country or go up north to Brisbane to visit my Aunty, Uncle and cousins.
There are plenty of lazy days in there for just relaxing, playing board games, reading and watching TV. I enjoy our hot, balmy barbecue evenings and our morning sleep-ins.
What do you love about the holidays? Share your favorite things about the holidays in the comment section below.