Thank you for all the birthday wishes! Celebrating birthdays during the pandemic is no easy feat. Which is why I decided to share some fashionable ideas to celebrate birthday in the summer/fall.
1. Pick a trendy restaurant with outdoor seating – Wear a cute outfit, grab your friends and go eat! I went to Blend on the Water in Long Island City. Highly recommend.
2. Spice up your look – Debating whether you should get that new hairstyle or that new lipstick? It’s your birthday! Do it! Treat yourself.
3. Plan a spa day with your besties– Mani? Pedi? Massage? I’m in. Pamper yourself. Oh and don’t forget your mask!
4. Shop till you drop! – shopping spreeeeeeeeee! I bought some tops and high waisted jeans to celebrate the big day.
5. Get dressed up – Yes, pajamas may have become the everyday wear during COVID, but birthdays are special. So wear an outfit that you love!
How did you celebrate your birthday? Share your comments below!