Model Lucy Bale
1) As a model, which is your most favorite fashion show to watch?
Hands down the Victoria’s Secret fashion show. The models and everyone apart of the team, who help create it, are remarkable and creative!
2) When you’re not dressed in high-end designer fashion, what are you normally wearing?
My style is Bohemian. So anything comfy like hippy trousers, sweats & gym clothes.
3) Are you a gym girl?
I always go to the gym. I’m all about the squats.
4) What do you base your style off of?
(1) the show 91210 (2) Vanessa Hudgens and (3) my mom, she’s very bohemian. My mom even calls me her “hippie child.”
5) How do you spend your free time?
I surf and skateboard. I’m quite the tom boy. I also study since I am in a University for event management.
6) What is something that people don’t know about you that you are willing to share?
I’m probably the clumsiest person like Mr. Bean. I’m also always laughing.
7) Are you adventurous? What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done that you’re willing to have posted on my blog?
Earlier this year I went to Snowdonia in North Wales, UK. It used to be an old mine from the 1900’s but now there is camping, caving and trampoling. It was incredible!
8) What is your most embarrassing “modeling moment”?
One time while I was on the way to a photo shoot and I got into the wrong Lyft car with an old man sitting inside. I was in so much shock – I forgot my bag inside the car!
9) If you could be a fruit or vegetable, what fruit or vegetable would you be?
A coconut because I’m nutty and love milk!
10) What are your goals and dreams?
Career-wise, I want to be successful with events and have my own events company. My life goal is to be healthy & happy. I wish the same for all of my friends.
You can follow Lucy on Instagram: @LucyBale1