What a year it has been! Last year’s Academy Awards was held right before the pandemic, on February 9, 2020. Back when the most popular outfit wasn’t the “work from home pajamas.” That feels like a lifetime ago.
At a time where the fashion industry needs our support the most, I was happy to see that we still have some red carpet looks!
Here are my top 10 Best Dressed looks from this year’s Academy Awards:
1. Amanda Seyfried in Armani
2. Carey Mulligan in Valentino Couture
3. Viola Davis in McQueen
4. Colman Domingo in Versace
5. Maria Bakolova in Louis Vuitton
6. H.E.R. in Peter Dundas
7. Sophia Nahli Allison in Valentino
8. Angela Bassett in Alberta Ferretti
9. Riz Ahmed in Prada
10. Zendaya in Valentino
Which is your favorite red carpet look?! Let me know in the comment section below!